Terms and Conditions – Website
- All information and content listed on this website is for general information use only. It is subject to change at any given time without prior notice.
- We or any related third parties do not give any guarantee or warranty with regards to the performance, exactness, accuracy, appropriateness of the resources or materials offered on this website for any specific reason.
- By using this website, you accept that materials and information may occasionally be inaccurate or contain errors of which we exclude liability for said errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By using materials or information sourced from this website will be at your risk for which is not liable. It will be your responsibility to make sure that information, services, products offered by via our website meets your needs.
- All materials on this website are either owned or licensed to Elephant Boatyard. Said materials includes but is not limited to graphics, appearance, design, and layout. Reproduction of said materials is strictly prohibited unless this is in relation with a notice of copyright that forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks that are reproduced in/on this website, which are not the property of , or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Any unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or may give claim for damages.
- At Elephant Boatyard, we may place external third-party links on our website which are provided for the convenience and benefit of the user. Said links does not show an endorsement of Elephant Boatyard of said website(s). We do not accept responsibility for the content of these third-party linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.